FOR THE GARDEN AS WELL AS THE ARMY
A wide range of different shapes and materials used in the manufacture of our cover sheets allows their use in virtually all areas of the industry. Especially in agriculture, forestry and building where waterproof covers represent the cheapest solution for the storage of hay, machinery or building materials. Other large areas of usage are the sectors of the military, the rescue services and transport. However, the covers will find an irreplaceable use also at home in the in health care.
We are able to produce all of them one by one or in wholesale batches.LET US MAKE YOU YOUR OWN COVER
Apart from the sale of normally produced dimensions and types of cover sheets, it is absolutely common for us, without any extra fee, to produce a cover for our customers exactly according to their needs and wishes. In this case you can either send us a drawing you’re your requirements on dimensions, material, edging and accessories or you can only let our experts know what purpose the cover is to serve and we will design and figure everything out ourselves.
Generally, most types of covers can be fitted with edges, rings or a cord, as well as with ropes, zip fasteners or Velcro fastening. It depends only on you.THE MOST POPULAR TYPES
Below we have selected for you some of the most commonly purchased materials, including their properties and typical use.
ORDER IN OUR E-SHOP
- POE 100-250 g/m2 – Lighter material with shorter life (approx. 4 years) which can be used in a garden or at a construction site. It is the cheapest among the offered materials.
- PVC 380-1,150 g/m2 – Heavier, stronger and more expensive variant with longer life (over 10 years).
- Cotton 280-650 g/m2 - Although this cover stands out because of its natural appearance, its long-term use is problematic because of moulds.
- Cotton/PES 310-630 g/m2 – similarly to the 100% cotton fabric, even the mixed variant succumbs very fast to mould. Nevertheless, its natural appearance still continues to attract buyers.
- Coated fabrics 100-250 g/m2 – lightweight fabrics suitable for representational use, for example as natural screens. Due to their high quality, they are the most expensive material in our offer.
If our offer has made you interested and you have decided to trust many years of experience and Czech quality, you can order all normally produced types of covers immediately by means of our e-shop at www.svitap-shop.cz. Your cover will be delivered to your home within 2 days. If you need a tailor-made cover, you can either fill the form which will quickly guide you through the process of submitting a non-binding enquiry or you can simply call or write directly to our experts. Whichever way you choose, you will always get professional advice and fast service.