We use modern equipment from the Starlinger company for recycling of thermoplastic waste in the form of drawn and non-drawn foils, tapes, leftovers from woven and non-woven textiles, melt blocks or other form from LDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS and PS materials.
The resulting products are polymer granules of uniform size and of required purity, free of moisture and with a minimum change of fluidity.WHAT RECYCLING ACTUALLY MEANS
It is a process of re-using raw materials contained in waste from production, agriculture or households, which significantly saves natural resources, reduces the environmental burden and significantly reduces production costs.USE OUR SERVICES
If you want to get your own plastic waste reprocessed into the form of filtered plastic granules or if you wish to sell plastic waste, to reduce the price of your products in the field of foil production, extrusion profiles, production of boards or production of injection moulded parts, then you can use the services of our company in the field of recycling plastics.WE OFFER:
- production of LDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS and PS regranulates
- dyeing of regranulates according to the customer’s request directly in the regranulation process
- reprocessing of supplied waste into regranulate which can be re-used back in production
- clean technological waste LDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS, and PS - both foil and piece type (up to 20 kg)
- production waste in the form of bags, cakes, scraps, foils, pressings, flashes, trimmings, etc.