USE OUR CAPACITIES
The extensive capacities of our production processes allow us to offer you the opportunity of utilizing these capacities for your own business. Given the broad scope of our production, the contract work offer is divided according to the various production fields of the twisting mill, the warping mill, the weaving shop, the finishing plant, the sewing workshop and the welding workshop.WE WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU
One of the main advantages of our company is its complete equipment for the processing of yarns and for the production and treatment of technical fabrics. And all this equipment may be yours for a certain time. You can supply your own yarn and we will produce from it a completely finished, and possibly also treated and dyed, fabric which you can use in your manufacture or sell straightaway.
The last part of the work offered by us is hot-air or high-frequency welding. For hot-air welding we use welding machines from the company Leister or Quit. The most commonly used weld width is 2 or 4 cm. In such case the welded material is a POE bonded fabric weighing from 110 up to 500 g/m2 or a PES fabric coated with PVC weighing from 300 to 1,500 g/m2.
If a customer requires a high-quality and high-strength weld, the entire product is processed exclusively by state-of-the-art technology of high-frequency radiation welding from the Forsstrom company. This machine is particularly suitable for welding of the PES fabric coated with PVC from 300 to 1,500 g/m2. The weld width depends on the type of used electrode (most often it ranges from 1 to 4 cm). We regularly weld different shapes from flat canvases through covers, gas-holders and polytunnels to tents or bags.HOW IT WORKS
If you are interested in contract work, you have to state the type of the required work, the amount of material to be processed and, of course, a whole range of other technical details which are closely associated with the specific type of task (in the case of twisting and doubling of yarns you will agree with our experts on the type of used coils, on the number of twists, on the material composition of the yarn, etc.).
The time of work commencement and the processing time of the material then depend on the production capacity at the time and on the quantity and type of fabric which you need to produce. A binding date of work completion will be finally determined upon your binding order. ASK US
If you would like to find out more specific information about our offered contract work or try to submit a non-binding enquiry, you only need to fill in our simple and intuitive contact form or use some of our standard contact details. Our experts in the field of technical textiles will immediately prepare a comprehensive offer and answer all your questions.
|Doubling and twisting of yarns:
- Production of multiple twisted yarns - cotton, viscose, linen, synthetic and mixed yarns
- The resulting range of fineness: 33-600 tex with a twist of 80-600/m
- Machine equipment: doubling machines SD and FADIS, ring twisting machine SKP and double twist machines VTS
- Making of warps for weaving looms
- Sectional warping of up to 300 cm in width for warp beams with a flange diameter of up to 1,000 mm
- Beam warping
- Machine equipment: warping machines HACOBA and TEXTIMA
- Production of fabrics from different types of yarns - cotton, linen, synthetic and mixed yarns
- Weaving techniques: canvas weave, twill weave, rip-stop weave, satin weave
- Weight of fabrics: 120 – 3,000 g/m2
- Machine equipment: looms DORNIER for widths of up to 227 cm, looms UTAS for widths of up to 170 cm
|Inspection, rolling, packaging:
- In order to guarantee adequate quality we carry out cleaning of both sides of fabrics, classification of defects, measuring of the lengths of pieces, rolling, and packaging according to the requirements of the customers.